Clare releases new song ‘My Love’
Clare Dunn hits the road next week as part of the highly-anticipated 2019 CMT Next Women of Country Tour, she will be bringing a new song along for the ride. Released on April 5, “My Love,” Dunn’s latest is a summertime anthem that was co-written, co-produced, and arranged by the multi-talented musician herself. Listen to “My Love” HERE.
Copyright(c) Universal Music Group | All Rights Reserved 4.5.19
Country Aircheck – My Tunes: Music That Shaped My Life…Clare Dunn discusses her most influential music
1. Keith Urban: He’s one of the most phenomenal artists and entertainers of our time. He’s so gifted that he makes what he does look like a walk in the park. And I’m here to tell you, there’s nothing easy about what he does.
2. Mariah Carey: Her music and her voice were huge influences.
3. Eric Clapton: His was the first real concert I ever went to. I walked in and thought it was over in 15 minutes. I never moved from my seat. It was that captivating.
4. Bob Seger: His writing and what he stands for, the career path he’s taken – he was always true to his artistry. And here he is, 70 years old and still out there doing it.
5. Rolling Stones, Nashville 2015: It was unbelievable – a moment in my life I will never forget.
• Highly regarded music you’ve actually never heard: Even though I’m a Beck fan, I haven’t heard his latest album Morning Phase.
• An “important” piece or style of music you just don’t get: I can get into any genre of music if it’s good. I even love opera.
• An album you listened to incessantly: Lately one of my favorites is Miguel’s Wildheart.
• Obscure or non-country song everyone should listen to right now: John Lennon’s cover of Fats Domino’s “Ain’t That A Shame.”
• Music you’d rather not admit to enjoying: I make country music but I do enjoy listening to R&B, like Miguel.
Copyright(c) CountryAircheck.com | All Rights Reserved 9.21.15