November 27, 2019
PXG, the bold, performance-focused golf equipment company, today announced GRAMMY award-winning artist, Darius Rucker, as its newest ambassador. “I play a lot of golf, and since switching to PXG clubs I’ve gone from an 8 handicap to a 4, and I broke 70 for the first time without changing any other part of my game,” Rucker noted.
What’s in Darius’s bag? **Picture posted above
- 0811 XF GEN2 10.5 Driver – Fujikura Speeder Evo V 569- R
- 0341 X GEN2 3 Wood – Aldila-NV2KXV-Blue-70-R
- 0317 X GEN2 19 Hybrid – Accra iSeries 80i
- 031 7X GEN2 22 Hybrid – Accra iSeries 80i
- PXG 0311P 5-9W AeroTech SteelFiber 110cw
- PXG Sugar Daddy 52° and 56° Wedge – AeroTech SteelFiber 110cw S
- PXG Romeo 60° Wedge – AeroTech SteelFiber 110cw S
- PXG Gunboat GEN2 Putter
To learn more about PXG or to schedule a custom golf club fitting, visit PXG.com. For more information, visit www.dariusrucker.com and follow on social media @DariusRucker.
Copyright © Essential Broadcast Media