Josh Thompson, along with guitarist Jeff Middleton, took an acoustic approach to “Cold Beer With Your Name On It” among other songs when he stopped by The Good Morning Show recently.
Click HERE to watch his performance.
Copyright(c) Digtriad.com All Rights Reserved 1.23.14
• His first single with Show Dog Universal Music, “Cold Beer With Your Name On It” is currently at country radio and available at iTunes
• New album for his new label with producers Mark Wright and Cliff Audretch dropping early spring
• Began his career in 2009 with an impressive debut single Beer On the Table which he followed up with the hit country anthem Way Out Here
• His debut album hit stores in February 2010 and debuted at #9 on the Country Album country charts
• Began 2013 by embarking on a 21 city tour with headliner Rodney Adkins and newcomer Tyler Farr followed by fairs, festivals, and his own headlining dates up to Nov.2013
• Beginning Nov. 2013 he will join Justin Moore and Randy Houser for the Off The Beaten Path Tour which continues through May 2014
• The consummate “road warrior” Josh has had the pleasure since his career’s inception to tour alongside such artist as Gary Allan, Eric Church, Brad Paisley, Hank Williams JR, Jamey Johnson, Dierks Bentley, Lee Brice, and Luke Bryan
• As well as writing for his own records Josh has landed cuts on Gary Allen’s Set You Free with “A Tough Goodbye” , Jason Aldean’s Dirt Road Anthem with “Church Pew or Bar Stool Kind of Town”, Brad Paisley’s This Is Country Music with “A Man Don’t Have to Die”, and others.
• He was 21 years old when he took home his first guitar and has been writing his own music ever since.
• Thompson grew up in Cedarburg, Wisconsin and spent his early years working in the cement business, pouring concrete for driveways, patios and basements.
• His debut album ‘Way Out Here’ released two singles, ‘Beer On The Table’ and ‘Way Out Here.’ The two have grossed more than a half a million downloads.
• In 2012, Thompson was nominated for the 2012 American Country Award for Breakthrough Artist of the Year. That same year he headlined the Jagermeister Country Tour.
• Thompson has some friends in high places, touring with the likes of Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, Gary Allan, Hank Williams Jr. and Jamey Johnson, among others.
Copyright(c) CreekhouseEntertainment. All Rights Reserved