Currently working on new album
Released date TBA
Maddie & Tae Team Up with ONE Jeanswear
Inspired by their own love of style, the country duo will work together with ONE Jeanswear to represent a new junior girls’ denim line called Black Daisy. The ladies will stand as brand ambassadors for Black Daisy as it hits shelves in Macy’s Department Stores across the country. Their partnership with the ONE Jeanswear brand will also allow them to create their own pieces for Black Daisy later on this year. Giving yet another way to express themselves to their fans, Maddie & Tae will definitely take on their individual looks to represent their true personalities. Read the full story HERE.
Copyright © SoundsLikeNashville.com | All Rights Reserved 8.20.17
Maddie & Tae Discuss Their Most Influential Music
1. Dixie Chicks, Home: Maddie: Their rendition of “Landslide” is on this album, which I love. All of their records are very vulnerable and honest.
2. Dierks Bentley: Tae: This may sound biased because we toured with him, but he’s an amazing artist. We watched his set every night after ours. We learned so much from him. He’s never let his fans down.
3. Vince Gill/Go Rest High On That Mountain: Tae: As songwriters you try to come up with melodies that match the lyrics. That song is the perfect representation of a melody pulling the emotions of the lyrics.
4. Selena Gomez: Tae: I was 14 and had gone to her concert with my friends. She was great but I was very jealous the entire time. Instead of enjoying the show, all I could think about was how bad I wanted to be on that stage. That was the night my passion started burning brighter than ever.
• Highly regarded music you’ve actually never heard: Tae: I see Lana Del Rey all over my Instagram and Twitter [feeds] but I have no idea what she sings. Maddie: I’ve never heard her either but I’m sure she’s really great.
• An “important” piece or style of music you just don’t get: Tae: Scream-o. It scares me, to be honest. But there are people who think it’s really important. Maddie: Dubstep or techno-y stuff. I can’t listen to it when there are no lyrics.
• An album you listened to incessantly: Tae: There was a period of time where Maddie and I wore out the Randy Rogers Band album Trouble. Maddie: I’ve worn out John Mayer’s Continuum.
• An obscure or non-country song everyone should listen to right now: Tae: TLC’s “No Scrubs.” Maddie: John Mayer’s “Slow Dancing In A Burning Room.”
• Music you’d rather not admit to enjoying: Tae: I love me some Shinedown. Maddie: That song “Pony” by Ginuwine is so inappropriate but the melody is so hook-y, so I just make up my own words that aren’t dirty.
Copyright CountryAircheck.com | All rights reserved 10.19.15